Wednesday 7 December 2011

Time for new season!!!

Wow how time has flown by, I remember my first day here at Wortelgat as if it happen yesterday! It was the 4 August; a warm Friday afternoon and my new team mates were washing the camps bakkies. Over these last 5 years and 4 months  I have met and worked along side some of the most Amazing people I have come to know... I have learnt so much from them  in the time here, that I will always remember and hope to put into practice in the future!!  I may be moving into a new season, but that does not mean I will forget any of you, but will be looking forward to the time when our paths will cross again!!

I have no idea what my new season hold in store for me, but I do that God has opened these doors for me, and That He will be with me every step of the way... For He has whispered to me " You have chosen the better part", So I now He will be providing for all my needs; all it takes from my side is Faith in Him!!!

So this is my first blog, of many to follow....
Gob bless
~ Roxy ~

No comments:

Post a Comment